Hart and Ramirez power Brewers to rout of Astros
Ramirez finished the game 3-for-4 with four RBI and Nyjer Morgan knocked in
two runs with a pinch-hit single for the Brewers, winners in three of five.
Yovani Gallardo (9-8) earned the win after allowing just one run on three hits
and striking out five over seven frames.
Chris Snyder homered for Houston, which is 2-17 since the All-Star break.
Dallas Kuechel (1-4) was pegged with the loss after giving up seven runs on
seven hits over just four-plus innings. Kuechel walked a career-high six and
struck out just one.
- Red Sox place Middlebrooks, Victorino on DL
- Reds activate Parra, place Marshall on DL
- White Sox P Danks to make first start of season
- Jays’ Oliver lands on DL
- Rounding Third: Cabrera starting to do his thing
- Braves hope to stay hot on road as they visit Mets
- Rolling Blue Jays turn to Nolin vs. Orioles
- A’s try to remain perfect this season vs. Astros
- Nats seek to get offense going against rival Phillies
- Rays hope to extend home success over Yankees