Halladay exits game early
The right-hander was charged with four hits and four runs with one walk over
two full innings.
Though no injury was specified, game-time temperatures in the mid-90s in the
region may have played a factor. Last July, Halladay was forced to leave a
game in Chicago’s Wrigley Field due to high heat and humidity.
Joe Savery took over in the third inning.
- Reds finish off sweep of Mets with ninth-inning surge
- Cubs’ Camp lands on DL
- Braves hammer Twins to complete series sweep
- Report: Cardinals’ Garcia to have season-ending surgery
- Rangers call up Wolf
- Rounding Third: Don’t buy into the Indians
- Aces Wild: Harvey, Latos square off in Citi Field finale
- Cards try for 30th victory in finale with Padres
- Yankees’ Kuroda gets ball in rubber match with Orioles
- Rays, Jays tangle in finale at Rogers Centre