Fulham signs Rodallega to three-year deal
The 26-year-old Rodallega spent the last three-plus seasons with Wigan and had
24 goals in 112 English Premier League appearances with the club.
“I’m thrilled to have signed for Fulham. I wanted to stay in England and I’m
delighted that I now have this opportunity with Fulham,” Rodallega said.
Rodallega joined Wigan in January of 2009, but his contract expired after last
season. He joins Fulham on a free transfer.
“I am delighted that Hugo has decided to join Fulham,” Fulham coach Martin Jol
said. “There has been a lot of interest in him from other top flight teams in
England and abroad, so to be able to add his quality to our squad is a massive
boost this early in our preparations for the new campaign.
“He is a great addition and I think he will contribute very well to our style
and philosophy here.”
- Oduamadi’s hat trick helps Nigeria ease past Tahiti
- Miller collects MLS Player of the Week honor
- Figueroa completes Hull City switch
- Galaxy acquires Mastroeni from Rapids
- Hohn commits future to Freiburg
- Reid signs new West Brom deal
- Miller shines as ‘Caps rally past 10-man Revs
- Watson off to winning start as San Jose tops 10-man Rapids
- TFC edges DCU to snap winless run
- Portland tops FCD to extend unbeaten run