Dyson leads by 1 in Spain
Dyson posted a one-under 71 to end three rounds at five-under-par 211. He will
go for his seventh European Tour title on Sunday.
Pablo Larrazabal carded a three-under 69 to improve 12 places into a share of
second at minus-four. He was joined there by Soren Kjeldsen, who managed a
one-under 71 at Real Club de Golf de Sevilla.
Jorge Campillo stumbled to a one-over 73 to slide into fourth at three-under-
par 213, while Alejandro Canizares fired the low round of the day with a four-
under 68. That helped Canizares soar 26 spots into fifth place at minus-two.
The round was completed despite a 1-hour, 55-minute weather delay.
Despite playing after the worst conditions, second-round leader Gregory Bourdy
struggled to an eight-over 80. His round included one birdie, two double-
bogeys and five bogeys and the Frenchman fell into a tie for 24th.
MORE TO FOLLOW.
- Golf’s governing bodies ban anchored strokes
- Golf Tidbits: Is the anchor ban needed?
- 2013 Crowne Plaza Invitational Preview
- Teater tops British Open qualifiers in Texas
- Johnson soars in women’s world rankings
- Molinaro earns first Symetra title
- Johnson rallies to victory in Mobile
- Bae tops Bradley to win Byron Nelson title
- Anderson grabs 1st win at BMW
- Da Silva wins Zambia Open