Dwyane Wade says he is “ahead of schedule” with knee
Dwyane Wade has been saying from the start that he is "ahead of schedule" with his knee. Of course, for the Miami Heat it's not about games in November, it's about Wade being healthy for the playoffs in June.
The Miami Heat are the class of the Eastern Conference and with depleted teams like the Bulls, they're the only team that can win more than 60 games and do it without straining themselves as they gear up for the playoffs.
Wade has two rings, he knows what it takes, which is why Heat fans don't really have to be worried about his recovery.
Check the latest NBA News
- Report: Pelicans’ Vasquez set for ankle surgery
- Grizzlies’ Allen fined for flopping
- Pacers try to regroup for Game 2 of East Finals
- Nothin’ but Net: To Hibbert, or not to Hibbert
- James, Durant headline All-NBA First Team
- James beats the buzzer in OT as Heat take Game 1
- Spurs hold off Grizzlies in OT
- Cavs win lottery for 2nd time in 3 years
- Bobcats formally apply to change back to Hornets
- Del Negro out as Clippers coach