Daily NBA Recaps for 6/12
Here you can find the recaps for all the NBA games of the day:
Miami Heat 94 vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 105 Recap
Oklahoma City’s win last night does not bode well for the Miami Heat. It would have been one thing if Miami played poorly and LeBron didn’t show up. But the Heat played well and LeBron scored 30 points. Miami seemed to have their number in the first half, but Kevin Durant showed a lot of poise and completely took over the game in the 4th quarter. He scored 36 points in the game, with 17 of that coming in the final period. Miami got good play from the supporting cast with Shane Battier scoring 17 and Mario Chalmers getting 12. D Wade scored 19 points but was only 7-19. Game 2 is tomorrow night so we will see if Miami can adjust and get a split in OKC.
Check the latest NBA Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Nothin’ but Net: To Hibbert, or not to Hibbert
- James, Durant headline All-NBA First Team
- James beats the buzzer in OT as Heat take Game 1
- Spurs hold off Grizzlies in OT
- Cavs win lottery for 2nd time in 3 years
- Bobcats formally apply to change back to Hornets
- Del Negro out as Clippers coach
- Nothin’ but Net: Making sense of the lottery
- Raptors revamp front office, strip Colangelo of GM duties
- Grizzlies try to even series with Spurs