Daily MLB Previews for 5/31
There are some great matchups today. Here you can find the previews for all the games.
Detroit Tigers (23-27) vs. Boston Red Sox (26-24) 7:10 PM ET Preview
The Red Sox will try for a four-game sweep over the Tigers on Thursday. The Red Sox, who share the best record in baseball since May 11 with the White Sox at 14-5, have won seven straight at home against Detroit.
Houston Astros (22-28) vs. Colorado Rockies (20-29) 8:40 PM ET Preview
With three straight victories, the Colorado Rockies are trying to turn their season around. The Rockies will try for a four-game sweep of the Astros on Thursday, but will likely be without Troy Tulowitzki, who strained his left groin in Wednesday’s 13-5 victory. Houston has lost a season-high five straight contests and has yielded 29 runs in the first three games of the series.
Milwaukee Brewers (22-28) vs. Los Angeles Dodgers (32-18) 10:10 PM ET Preview
Last night the Dodgers became the last team in baseball to lose three straight games this season as NL Cy Young award winner Clayton Kershaw lost his second straight game at home after winning 14 of his previous 15 decisions. The Dodgers still have the best record in baseball at 32-18.
Check the latest MLB Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- A’s activate Nakajima, option him to Triple-A
- Tigers open set with Twins at Comerica Park
- Tribe try to get back on track, as Francona returns to Fenway
- Angels hope to remain hot in Kansas City
- Cards take series in San Diego; Lyons wins debut
- Tigers outlast Indians
- Buchholz, Red Sox down ChiSox
- Martinez’s HR, Lyles’ arm help Astros secure series
- Rockies send Rutledge to Triple-A
- O’s swamp Yankees with early offense