Daily MLB Previews for 5/10
There are some great matchups today. Here you can find the previews for all the games.
Texas Rangers (20-10) vs. Baltimore Orioles (19-11) 4:05 PM ET Preview
Josh Hamilton has hit five home runs and 10 RBIs in the first two games of the series (including an American League record four home runs and eight RBIs on Tuesday). The Orioles had allowed an average of 2.2 runs in the 13 games before this series. The one highlight for the Orioles has been J.J. Hardy, who is 10-for-16 with three home runs over the last three games.
Texas Rangers (20-10) vs. Baltimore Orioles (19-11) 7:05 PM ET Preview
Tampa Bay Rays (20-11) vs. New York Yankees (16-14) 7:05 PM ET Preview
Cleveland Indians (17-13) vs. Boston Red Sox (12-18) 7:10 PM ET Preview
Toronto Blue Jays (17-14) vs. Minnesota Twins (8-22) 8:10 PM ET Preview
Detroit Tigers (15-15) vs. Oakland Athletics (16-15) 10:05 PM ET Preview
Washington Nationals (18-12) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (14-16) 7:05 PM ET Preview
The Pirates look to complete a three-game sweep when they host the Nationals. Stephen Strasburg will face the Pirates for the first time since his memorable 2010 debut, when he struck out a career-high 14 and limited Pittsburgh to two runs and four hits in seven innings. Kevin Correia takes the hill for the Pirates, he has lost his last two starts and gave up a season-worst five runs and nine hits in his last outing against the Reds but he is 3-2 with a 2.64 ERA in 12 career appearances (five starts) against the Nationals.
Check the latest MLB Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Brewers activate Gorzelanny
- Indians activate Swisher from paternity list
- Red Sox place Middlebrooks, Victorino on DL
- Reds activate Parra, place Marshall on DL
- White Sox P Danks to make first start of season
- Jays’ Oliver lands on DL
- Rounding Third: Cabrera starting to do his thing
- Braves hope to stay hot on road as they visit Mets
- Rolling Blue Jays turn to Nolin vs. Orioles
- A’s try to remain perfect this season vs. Astros