Bodog Wagering Software Is Pretty Good
Although Im not sold on the brand 100% the wagering software tends to be smooth and the company gets a great rating at SBR. We over here at Ask The Bookie give them a tad lower rating and that's because of all the legal trouble they have had over the years including the increased amount of slow pays that have been occurring more on a regular basis. We understand the industry has issues ever-sense the USA government has got involved on reducing the amount of cashier methods available for players in the states. However we do not think any payout should take 3 to 5 weeks to receive.
What is acceptable to us? Well if you play at pinnacle sportsbook, Bet33, Americasbookie, or 1vice we can insure you your payout could hit the same day or within a very reasonable time frame. There just is no excuse really for any sportsbook not being able to cash out a member in a timely manner. Its a bad signal just like what happened at betonsports and other defunct companies like wsex.
So what does bodog software have to do with anything? Well the main reason for this is to show out some great reviews and perks on the brand. Bodog does indeed have a decent betting software site which is currently using proprietary software which is known to be one of the finest in the market. Anyhow here is a video I found in which I think you might like in regards to the company bodog.
- Fielder leads Tigers past Twins
- Manny Pacquiao Set to Fight Brandon Rios on November 24th
- Angels outlast Royals
- Red Wings blank Blackhawks, take 3-1 series lead
- Tribe rips Red Sox as Francona returns to Boston
- Toronto’s Encarnacion slams Orioles
- Putnam leads suspended Mexico Championship
- Rangers still alive thanks to Game 4 OT decision over Bruins
- Hamlin sets new track qualifying record at Charlotte
- Oblique strain sends Phillies’ Utley to DL