Blues CEO McCarthy steps down
McCarthy was part of Dave Checkett’s company SCP Worldwide, which bought the
franchise in 2006.
The club came under new ownership on May 10, when Tom Stillman’s group
purchased the team.
- Ducks’ Beauchemin has knee surgery
- Alfredsson, Brown, Toews named finalists for Messier Award
- Greening’s goal in double OT lifts Senators over Penguins
- Bruins down Rangers, take 2-0 series lead
- Swedes take gold, U.S. bronze at world hockey championships
- USA earns bronze medal with shootout win
- Spezza, Senators host Pens in Game 3
- Rangers try to rebound in Game 2 vs. Bruins
- Sharks take Game 3, down Kings in OT
- NHL fines Sharks $100,000 for Wilson comments