BFC: Bellator Fighting Championships 68 Preview and Odds
Bellator Fighting Championships returns on May 11 with Bellator Fighting Championships 68 at Caesars Atlantic City in Atlantic City, New Jersey. This event will air live on MTV2, EPIX and the Armed Forces Network with the prelims airing on Spike.com.
Bellator 68 will feature the final of the Season 6 featherweight tournament between Marlon Sandro and Daniel Straus, with the winner earning a guaranteed title shot for the Bellator Featherweight World Championship.
The next finalist in the Season 6 Bantamweight Tournament will be decided in the semifinal bout between Marcos Galvao and Travis Marx. The night will also feature the return of Seth Petruzelli as he takes on Carmelo Marrero. Also on the card will be the long-awaited rematch between Marius Zaromski and Waachiim Spiritwolf.
Here's a look at the current odds, courtesy of America's Bookie:
Daniel Straus (19-4) +125 vs. Marlon Sandro (22-3) -155
Travis Marx (19-3) +215 vs. Marcos Galvao (11-5-1) -275
Seth Petruzelli (14-6) -115 vs. Carmelo Marrero (14-5) -115
Marius Zaromskis (16-6-1) -325 vs. Waachiim Spiritwolf (9-9) +265
- Tillman, Orioles conclude set at Detroit
- Blue Jays eye sweep of visiting Rockies
- In the FCS Huddle: Many new coaches across the FCS
- Lohse aims to get on track in Houston
- Phils hope to break the brooms out on Nats
- Angels hand Wilson ball in meeting with Mariners
- Reds, Pirates jockey for position in the Steel City
- Athletics try to distance themselves from Rangers
- Cubs rely on Jackson against Cardinals
- Indians pin hopes on Masterson in finale with Royals