Betting In Live Sporting Events Has It’s Perks
Depending on the current sportsbook you use to wager with some online wagering companies over the past few years have been offering something we call "live betting". Basically its simple, when a game is in play you have the option to wager on current odds for game and total. Usually the game has to be in a time out or during a inning pitch change but you get my drift. I really like wagering on live betting games. The problem is not enough quality sportsbooks allow this type of wagering yet for many reasons but most is because they don't see the need for it. Jordan Sharp goes into some great detail on how to choose a live in game betting sportsbook. It's pretty good advice and the clip goes into some decent details on limits and stuff.
Personally I would really like to see Americas Bookie offer this type of action. I know on occasion they will offer it in a limited fashion like during a very big game but since they have been my most active sportsbook it would be nice for them to offer it. Off the top of my head a company that does offer a bunch of live betting games is Intertops who has specialized in offering such action. Will more sportsbooks start opening up the wagering sections like us gamblers like or not? Probably not as it's not wanted as much as I think it probably is.
- Johnson’s brace helps surging Sounders topple FCD
- 2013 NBA Playoffs Betting Trends – May 19
- Johnson claims record fourth win in all-star race
- Sharks take Game 3, down Kings in OT
- Two-run sixth propels A’s past Royals
- Rockies rout Giants behind Chatwood
- Astros edge Pirates in 11 innings
- Brewers top Cardinals in 10 innings
- Andrus stars as Rangers down Tigers
- Ortiz clubs two homers as Red Sox pound Twins