Betoto Sportsbook Warning Appears They Don’t like Winners!
A larger player last week requested a payout for $5,000 from Betoto Sportsbook (currently does not allow USA players). After making the request the sportsbook asked the bettor to provide his drivers license or another form of ID to cashout his winnings. The player complied but to this day Betoto has yet to rectify the situation and the gamblers account is still suspended. According to the official betoto sportsbook complaint the player has been playing there for over a year and never had any issues on depositing or receiving smaller payouts.
This is not the first time Betoto Sportsbook has suspended a players wagering account when requesting a payout. It's actually pretty common with most books if you have not yet verified your account but this appears to be more of a distasteful way on trying to keep winning players money or financial unstablibilty. At this time I would recommend gamblers play at risk with Betoto until they can proove to be a better operated gambling operation.
- Grabavoy leads the way as RSL charges past Chivas
- Greening’s goal in double OT lifts Senators over Penguins
- America to face Cruz Azul for Mexican title
- Full 33-car starting field set for Indy 500
- Molinaro earns first Symetra title
- Red Sox finish off sweep of Twins
- Padres club Nationals
- Nicasio sharp as Rockies blank slumping Giants
- Braves overtake Dodgers with late surge
- Johnson rallies to victory in Mobile