BetOnline Player Out $60,000 Funds Have Not Been Returned
I was reading a BetOnline complaint in which a player claims to have lost 60,000 in the casino and poker room. The problem is he claims it was not him that did it, according to this BetOnline payout complaint the poster has been waiting over a month to receive any answers from BetOnline and the cause for it. Sometimes these cases are true in which a wagering company intentionally steals players balances or a rogue employee sold the betonline database for a few hundred down the street. We don't know exactly the reason on why this is happening but plan on getting more information about this sportsbook complaint soon.
This all brings up some good points no matter what sportsbook your wagering with. You should rootiently change your passwords on your accounts and use a unique email password from your other passwords online. If you do not plan on wagering during the offseason waiting on football bets to return its best to cashout to minimize your risk. Betonline is a decent sportsbook and I want to insure that is noted within this article as they do indeed have a large clientel and issues are going to happen with no matter what sportsbook you play at. It's a good idea to spread your funds around also, the player in question could have sent a sixth of it to 5 different sportsbooks like Americas Bookie and Carib Sports which would have protected his financial interest as well.
- First-inning burst helps Wolf, Rangers down A’s
- Jarrett, Petty among new inductees into the NASCAR HOF
- Nats slip by Giants in 10
- Rockies close out homestand by whacking D-Backs again
- Houston’s Boswell suspended one additional game
- Dodgers batter Brewers in series finale
- Reds finish off sweep of Mets with ninth-inning surge
- Simon, Querrey win; Isner exits Nice
- Cubs’ Camp lands on DL
- Report: Canucks ax Vigneault, rest of coaching staff