BetHorizon Has A Different Backend
If you recently noticed something about BetHorizon that didn't appear right well you was onto something. It appears BetHorizon has decided to switch wagering software to offer there clients an easier process on locating and benefiting from the change. They have decided to go to the DGS betting software company which is known to host some of the finest online wagering companies. Some of the other wagering companies that offer DGS are Betonline, Sportsbet, and JustBet Sportsbook. It appears SBR is very impressed with the recent update on the wagering end and has promoted them to a B rated sportsbook. One thing I was unware with when it comes to BetHorizon is being backed by Heritage Sports. This is another one of them companies that offers fast payouts and great lines for you to bet on.
It really appears the evolution of wagering on the web has been changing for the best. It was just around 5 years ago when you gambled with a sportsbook the software was basic and out of date with no great options. Now most offer solid casino play, great software, and some even have poker online now. Just remember to stick with rated sportsbooks listed here at Ask The Bookie or SBR and you will do fine.
- Seidenberg returns to lineup for Bruins
- Duke outlasts Cornell in men’s lacrosse semis
- Eighth inning rally lifts Boston over Cleveland
- Robben’s late goal gives Bayern fifth European title
- Angels use late surge to down Royals
- Bayern Munich wins the UEFA Champions League!
- Golden Soul still recuperating from Kentucky Derby
- Orioles send Strop to DL
- Jones, Orioles down Blue Jays
- Serena, Federer highlight first day at French Open