Bet MLS Soccer to Fill in Over the Summer
It is that time of year that sports bettors hate most. NBA betting is over with the finals having finished a couple of weeks ago. Football is still about 2 months off, although we will have some NFL preseason games to bet in about a month. That leaves MLB baseball for the average sports bettor.
Don’t be average! There are 3 games per week of MLS soccer for you to bet. Oddsmakers are generally not as knowledgeable on MLS so there are lots of advantages to be taken. With a little research you can make a little money to tide you over until football begins. And we have all the information you need right here on Ask the Bookie to handicap these games. The site offers scores and matchups, injury reports, teams, players, statistics and standings in the league. Take a look for yourself at our MLS Information and start betting today.
MLS soccer is getting more popular each year in the States, as is the sport itself. They are attracting top players from around the world and the level of play improves each season. Don’t be intimidated because you are not a soccer fan. I have probably made more money betting on sports that I am not that familiar with than I have from my favorite, football.
Check for the best MLS odds at America’s Bookie.
- Johnson’s brace helps surging Sounders topple FCD
- Dynamo’s home woes continue with Revs defeat
- McInerney scores again as Union douse Fire
- Valencia helps 10-man Timbers earn draw with ‘Caps
- Oduro’s strike lifts Crew over TFC
- Real Sociedad rises to fourth with Sevilla defeat
- Beckham marks final home match with victory
- Juve ends Serie A season with loss at Sampdoria
- St. Mirren stuffs three past Kilmarnock
- United out to end woes against Sporting