2012 NHL Playoffs – Odds and Previews for 6/9
Here you can find the previews for all the NHL playoff games of the day:
Los Angeles Kings at New Jersey Devils Preview
The Devils got a win in Game 4 to keep them alive in the series. Can they get another one at home and extend it more? New Jersey is not going to disappoint their fans. While I still think LA will take the Cup, the Devils should win Game 5. At -110 this is the play for this game. I do have to mention for the total that none of the games has gone over so far, so under 4 ½ might be a play also.
Check the latest NHL Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Sharks GM Wilson takes issue with Torres suspension
- Top Shelf: Shanny bans Torres for his past
- Islanders bring back Boulton
- Sweden’s Edler suspended for remainder of World Championship
- Boudreau, MacLean, Quenneville named finalists for Adams Award
- Pens aim to extend lead in Game 2 vs. Sens
- Kings rally past Sharks
- Marchand lifts Bruins past Rangers in OT
- Torres banned for rest of Round 2 for hit on Kings’ Stoll
- Wild’s Backstrom has sports hernia surgery