2012 NHL Playoffs – Odds and Previews for 6/2
Here you can find the previews for all the NHL playoff games of the day:
Los Angeles Kings at New Jersey Devils Preview
The Devils surprised me by opening up the series with a loss at home. It was a tough fought game as the Kings edged them in overtime. This game is a pretty simple call in my book. Take New Jersey -110 to even things up at home. If they go down 0-2 at home, you can pretty much bet the Kings the rest of the way, because the Devils won’t be coming back.
Check the latest NHL Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Paille’s late goal gives Bruins 3-0 series edge over Rangers
- Top Shelf: Surprising Wings deserve lead over Blackhawks
- Report: Patrick Roy to be next Avalanche head coach
- Habs D Emelin has knee surgery
- Sharks shoot to even series with Kings
- Rangers return home to battle Bruins in Game 3
- Howard, Red Wings edge Blackhawks for series lead
- Ducks’ Beauchemin has knee surgery
- Alfredsson, Brown, Toews named finalists for Messier Award
- Greening’s goal in double OT lifts Senators over Penguins