2012 NHL Playoffs – Odds and Previews for 5/6
Here you can find the previews for all the NHL playoff games of the day:
St. Louis Blues at LA Kings Preview
Surprisingly the Kings are up 3-0 and can close out the series at home this afternoon. I took the Blues in the last one, thinking they would get back in it but LA won it 4-2. The Blues should get a game and avoid a sweep, but they won’t. Take the Kings -130 to finish things at home.
Philadelphia Flyers at New Jersey Devils Preview
The Flyers are down 1-2 but do you remember the series with the Penguins. Philly will not go down 1-3. Bet the Flyers -115 this afternoon.
Check the latest NHL Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Switzerland, Sweden post shutouts to reach final at Worlds
- Red Wings even series with Blackhawks
- Havlat to make return in Game 3
- Sweden blanks Finland to reach final at Worlds
- Blackhawks shoot for 2-0 lead against Red Wings
- Crosby hat trick lifts Pens to 2-0 series edge over Sens
- Sharks GM Wilson takes issue with Torres suspension
- Top Shelf: Shanny bans Torres for his past
- Islanders bring back Boulton
- Sweden’s Edler suspended for remainder of World Championship