2012 NHL Playoffs – Odds and Previews for 5/21
Here you can find the previews for all the NHL playoff games of the day:
New York Rangers at New Jersey Devils Preview
Great win by the Rangers on Saturday to go up 2-1 in the series. Both goalies played well most of the game, but it was Henrik Lundqvist who held up for the whole game. He had 36 saves as New York came up with 3 goals in the 3rd period for the win. If you follow the pattern New York has followed throughout the playoffs, you just have to bet the Devils -120 tonight to even the series.
Check the latest NHL Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Rangers return home to battle Bruins in Game 3
- Howard, Red Wings edge Blackhawks for series lead
- Ducks’ Beauchemin has knee surgery
- Alfredsson, Brown, Toews named finalists for Messier Award
- Greening’s goal in double OT lifts Senators over Penguins
- Bruins down Rangers, take 2-0 series lead
- Swedes take gold, U.S. bronze at world hockey championships
- USA earns bronze medal with shootout win
- Spezza, Senators host Pens in Game 3
- Rangers try to rebound in Game 2 vs. Bruins