2012 NHL Playoffs – Odds and Previews for 5/12
Here you can find the previews for all the NHL playoff games of the day:
Washington Capitals at NY Rangers Preview
It doesn’t get much bigger than this! Game 7 from MSG between the Capitals and the Rangers. You just had to see the Washington win coming in Game 6 to set up the drama of a deciding game in the Garden. Both teams took it to 7 games in the 1st round, but I didn’t expect the Capitals to be such a problem for NY in round 2. Well, I’ve got a double play for you here. Take the Rangers -140 to win it and over 4 ½. We’ll see if I’m eating crow on Sunday, but I feel very strongly about these 2 picks.
Check the latest NHL Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- Paille’s late goal gives Bruins 3-0 series edge over Rangers
- Top Shelf: Surprising Wings deserve lead over Blackhawks
- Report: Patrick Roy to be next Avalanche head coach
- Habs D Emelin has knee surgery
- Sharks shoot to even series with Kings
- Rangers return home to battle Bruins in Game 3
- Howard, Red Wings edge Blackhawks for series lead
- Ducks’ Beauchemin has knee surgery
- Alfredsson, Brown, Toews named finalists for Messier Award
- Greening’s goal in double OT lifts Senators over Penguins