2012 NHL Playoffs – Odds and Previews for 4/30
Here you can find the previews for all the NHL playoff games of the day:
Washington Capitals at New York Rangers Preview
The Rangers beat the Capitals 3-1 on Saturday to take a 1-0 lead in the series. New York looked really good in the game but I’m not sure I’m ready to trust them to repeat. Take Washington +135 to even the series tonight.
Los Angeles Kings at St. Louis Blues Preview
Los Angeles surprised St. Louis 3-1 to take an early lead in the series. Just like in the 1st round, St. Louis finds itself a game down. I don’t see the Kings taking 2 games in St. Louis. The Blues -155 is the play tonight.
Check the latest NHL Odds from the most recognized sportsbooks.
- NHL awards to be announced during Stanley Cup Finals
- Kings blank Sharks for series lead
- Red Wings blank Blackhawks, take 3-1 series lead
- Rangers still alive thanks to Game 4 OT decision over Bruins
- King of the Mountain: Avs name Patrick Roy head coach
- Rangers scratch Richards for Game 4
- Sharks, Kings clash in Game 5 of deadlocked series
- Bruins try to sweep Rangers in Game 4
- Pens push Sens to brink with Game 4 outburst
- Report: Canucks ax Vigneault, rest of coaching staff